Going beyond the physical
so that you can heal
completely with ease.
This page includes some examples of my press coverage as well as a media kit etc. for journalists.
Dr. Maya Novak, Healer/Mindful Healing Expert – available for media, print, radio, and podcasts.
Thrive Global – Why You Need To Go Beyond The Physical When Healing An Injury (link)
Food Matters – 4 Common Signs That You Need More Sleep (link)
Prescription Nutrition – How to Take Care of Your Diet for the Best Injury Recovery (link)
Thrive Global – Why It’s Important to Reach Out, Even When You’re Scared (link)
Thrive Global – Finding The Perfect Moment For Activities After Injury (link)
Food Matters – 3 Smoothie Mistakes You Don’t Want To Be Making (link)
Huffington Post – The Biggest Reason I Failed At Workout Routines (And How I Turned It Around For Good) (link)
Dr. Maya Novak is an internationally renowned Mindful Healing Expert and the host of The Mindful Injury Recovery World Summit. Her mission is helping courageous women (and men) who physically injured themselves by empowering them to heal their bodies and lives from the inside out with confidence and ease.
Her Mindful Injury Recovery Method was born when – after fracturing and dislocating her ankle due to a rock-climbing accident – she was told she would be limping and in pain for the rest of her life. That’s when she decided to seek an alternative route to the conventional medicine path.
As a result – and beyond any of her doctors’ expectations – she made a full recovery and upleveled her life in every area. Ever since, she’s made it her mission to use her unique approach to help women and men across the globe unleash their healing potential, so they can fully recover from their injuries and live a joyful, happy, and fulfilling life.
- Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine (2002 – 2008)
- Certified Fitness Instructor level I (2009)
- Certified Nutritionist / Certified Health Educator (2016)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, ABNLP (2019-2020)
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®, TLTA (2019-2020)
- Certified Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, ABNLP (2020)
- Certified Coach of Time Line Therapy®, TLTA (2020)
- numerous coaching programs for improving my coaching and mentoring skills (2014 – ongoing)
APPROVED PHOTOS FOR PUBLICITY
If you need additional photos, please contact us at hello(at)mayanovak.com.
Please credit Alenka Caribe Photography