This page includes some examples of my press coverage as well as a media kit etc. for journalists.
Dr. Maya Novak, Healer/Mindful Healing Expert – available for media, print, radio, and podcasts.
- High Energy Health Podcast – Heal Beyond Expectations: Maya Novak and Dawson Church in Conversation (link)
- Thrive Global – Why You Need To Go Beyond The Physical When Healing An Injury (link)
- Food Matters – 4 Common Signs That You Need More Sleep (link)
- Prescription Nutrition – How to Take Care of Your Diet for the Best Injury Recovery (link)
- Thrive Global – Why It’s Important to Reach Out, Even When You’re Scared (link)
- Thrive Global – Finding The Perfect Moment For Activities After Injury (link)
- Food Matters – 3 Smoothie Mistakes You Don’t Want To Be Making (link)
- Huffington Post – The Biggest Reason I Failed At Workout Routines (And How I Turned It Around For Good) (link)
Dr. Maya Novak is an internationally acclaimed mindful healing expert, author of Heal Beyond Expectations, and the host of The Mindful Injury Recovery World Summit. She’s known for her unique approach to treating physical trauma—a blend of her medical background, extensive study and research into the mind-body-spirit-connection, and personal experience.
Her Mindful Injury Recovery Method was born out of her own necessity when – after fracturing and dislocating her ankle due to a rock-climbing accident – she was told she would be limping and in pain for the rest of her life. That’s when she decided to seek an alternative route to the conventional medicine path.
As a result – and beyond any of her doctors’ expectations – she made a full recovery and upleveled her life in every area. Ever since, she’s made it her mission to use her unique approach to help women and men across the globe unleash their healing potential, so they can fully recover from their injuries and live a joyful, happy, and fulfilling life.
Her background in medicine (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) helps her understand the physiological process of healing, while her studies and certifications in clinical hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming, Time Line Therapy®, and nutrition, as well as working experience in the pharmaceutical industry, give Dr. Maya her edge. And while studying veterinary medicine is certainly different than studying human medicine at first glance, when you look past the obvious biological differences, the way diseases and injuries affect humans is not very different from other mammals. Medicine is medicine after all, and the conventional approach to treating injuries focuses on the physical aspect, which is what is taught in medical schools for both DVMs and MDs.
This background also helps her understand how ‘human doctors’ treat their patients – how she was treated after her ankle fracture. And its what allowed her to identify the blind spots of this approach, and the need to see the bigger picture (beyond medication, evaluating MRIs or x-rays, or surgical procedures – all of which have their place in the process but aren’t the entire process) to create a truly holistic method of treating physical trauma.
Discover even more at the About page.
Download Dr. Maya Novak’s press kit here >>
APPROVED PHOTOS FOR PUBLICITY
If you need additional photos (or higher resolution), please contact us at hello(at)mayanovak.com.