This Saturday I’m celebrating my 8th anniversary of the rock-climbing accident that left me with a broken and dislocated ankle.
And I truly am celebrating because that life-changing moment catapulted me into a completely new and (back then) scary world.
Because of that accident, all the heart-dropping prognosis, and my refusal to accept what seemed like a lifetime sentence, I am here today, helping you and hundreds of thousands injured people around the world.
The last 8 years have been an incredible mixture of studying, researching, testing, helping, conquering, and never giving up.
Because I quite often get questions about how my ankle is doing now, this 8th anniversary felt like a very good time to give you an update.
In this video, you will get an update on what’s been happening with my ankle, as well as discover what truly helped me heal the way I did + how THIS has been helping my clients as well.
Tune in… ❤
Things mentioned in the video:
- [article] The 7 Most Important Healing Lessons I Have Learned In The Last 7 Years. Read it here >>
- [article] My Broken Ankle Recovery Story. Read it here >>
- Unleash your healing power, recover completely, and change your life in ways you never thought were possible for you. Discover more about the private coaching program & apply here >>
- Completely Healed Academy: Get all the resources you’ll ever need to go from endless recovery struggles to healing from your injury quickly, effortlessly & fully. More details right here >>
- Iron-Built Flexible Ankles – an online program with 59+ physiotherapist-approved ankle exercises. Get access here >>
- Book a Connection Call now >> to explore ways to work directly with me and the kind of results you can expect
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a roadmap to complete healing of your injury?
Now you can have it! Just click the button below.
In this in-depth masterclass, you’ll discover all the important things that are not covered in your doctor’s office so that you can heal quicker and better with ease & bounce forward from this physical trauma.
Love and gratitude xx